Saturday, February 2, 2008

Day 20 Post a Career Transition Question to Me

What questions do you have about your career transition?
My career transition journey took over a year. In addition to dealing with the task of finding a new career position I had to deal with new situations, face unpleasant choices and make hard decisions.

Questions, thoughts, and feelings arose that I had to deal with. I sought friendship, support, and counsel from others. If you have a question, you and others are asking, send it to me and I will do my best to address it. I want to use this blog to tell the story of my experience with the hope it will help others who are facing a career transition.

Take a minute to post your question in the comment section at the bottom of this post. Feel free to respond with a question or a comment to any of my postings. It is helpful to me and my readers to read what others are thinking or are wondering about.

No comments: