Sunday, December 16, 2007

Day 15 Why a blog about my job search experience?

You are one of nearly a hundred people I invited this month to read my blog. Most of you reading this know me and are interested in my story. My blog is more than a summary of what I did to find work. It is a record of my thoughts and feelings. It is also a journal of my observations, opinions, and advice for others who find themselves looking for work or want to make a career change.

You can start reading the blog from this posting (Day 15) and go back-ward or you can go to the beginning (Day 1) and read forward. Use the archive on the right side of the blog to help you navigate through the past 14 postings. Scan and read the postings that interest you. Note that there is a search feature. Type in a word or a topic and the blog will display any postings where I have addressed that subject or used that term.

Someday you may decide that you want to find a different job because your current position is no longer a good fit. Someday you may come to the conclusion that you want a new job or career that is more fulfilling . Someday a family member or friend will need to find work. When that happens I hope you will remember to come back to my blog or send a person to read it.

My hope is that this blog will not only inform you about my own personal experience at looking for a new job it will help you or someone you know who could benefit from what I learned and experienced.

Explore the blog site. Check out my profile on the right side of the blog. Write a comment where indicated. Thank for taking an interest in what I have written.

No comments: